The team at Perito Urology is happy to announce that 5 out of their 5 abstracts submissions to this year’s SMSNA conference were accepted for presentation. Dr. Perito, alongside Drs. Brennan and Suarez-Sarmiento and their dedicated research efforts were able to yield fascinating results for all their submissions. All of our research efforts are focused on helping urologic community reach maximum patient satisfaction, as well as surgical efficacy and safety. Some of the biggest implanters in the world will be at this year’s conference in Nashville, TN, and the members of Perito Urology are ready to strap on their boots, and travel to the home of Country Music and partake in a great weekend of presenting and collaborating with the best in the industry. See you guys in Nashville come October!
- “Penile Prosthesis Glans Hypermobility Scale (GHS): Incidence, Severity, and Predictors in a Multi-Institutional Series”
- “Minimizing Candida Infections: Adding Antifungal Agents to the Implant Dip”
- “Out-patient Penile Prosthesis Surgery: an institutional Study”
- “A Prospective Evaluation of Diabetic Patients Receiving Inflatable Penile Prosthesis“
- “Do we really need a catheter post IPP? Urinary Retention Prevalence and Considerations”